WHY SHOULD YOU WRITE FOR THE SPIRITUSVAPES?
- You’ll be a leader amongst your peers: Hundreds of bloggers come here because they know they can rely on us for quality relevant information.
- Build your legacy: Once published your submission will be viewed by thousands around the globe as well as all those who follow us across our various social media channels.
- You’ll Improve: Your articles will be stacked up against others on the site to allow you to collaborate, making everyone better.
- You’re the boss: As a valued contributor, there are no deadlines that you have to meet. Submit articles when you’re inspired or need to get something off your chest!
HERE’S SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We accept original, well researched and high quality content. Once you submit your content for publishing to Spiritus Vapes, our editors will review it to ensure that it is in line with our publishing policy. Key areas to consider when writing include:
- The submitted content must be original, you must have the right to use it, and all quotes and extracts must be attributed accurately.
- Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors before submitting.
- We prefer articles ranging from 500- 1500 words in length.
- We accept post about vaping, smoking, health and business.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR FIRST PIECE INTO THE CHEERSTOTRAVELING TEAM:
- Judge a book by its title:The Internet is littered with content so make sure yours stands out right from the start. Your title should be relevant but also make people want to continue reading what else you have to say.
- Inform. Motivate.: Not only should you consider our audience when writing a submission but keep in mind what we’re here to do. Provide research-backed information. publication.
- Has this already been done: Utilize the search bar on the homepage to search for the general topic. If you believe yours is on a similar subject, but a different take feel free to submit, just make sure you link back to it to give credit where credit is due.
- They’re hooked, don’t stop there: A great title will get them going, but quality content isn’t made in the first paragraph. Make sure your submission continues to build and keep the reader engaged throughout the entire piece.
- Visual learners: If you have pictures that you own the rights to that you want to include in your article, feel free to send them along. We’ll make sure to incorporate them in the publication to ramp up the visual appeal. Make sure these pictures are large enough and when in doubt just feel free to send anyway.
STILL INTERESTED? SEND YOUR SUBMISSION TO email@example.com